ExtReact: The Most Complete Set of Components for your React Apps
Many apps require trees, menus, grids, charts, forms, and other components to deliver the functionality their users need. With React, developers have to build their own UI component library, which is time consuming, has integration and maintenance risks, and gets in the way of actually building the app.
Fortunately, there's a better way. With ExtReact, developers can:
- Create beautiful, dynamic applications with the 100+ Material design inspired components including Tabs, Dialogs, Sheets, Menus, Toolbars, Lists and more.
- Add stunning data visualization capabilities to your app with an extensive collection of charts and D3 visualization components.
- Fully control your application’s look and feel with the powerful ExtReact theming API or use Sencha Themer to style your application without writing any code.
- Develop for all screens and environments using responsive layouts.
- Compress and optimize application builds with the provided Webpack and Babel plugins.